You may recall that I wrote a post called "7 Things" several months ago in which I listed 7 things (duh) about me that you may not have know. Well, here are 7 more things that you may not know about me.
1) I rarely drink caffeine. On my birthday in 2005, I decided to challenge myself to drink nothing but water for one month. I had some seriously major headaches the first week, but I actually did it (I confess I had a few bowls of cereal with milk), and I even decided to go an extra month past that. Since then, I only drink caffeine, maybe, once every few weeks, usually in the form of one of those chilled coffees. I do drink a lot of milk and juice, as well as a little uncaffeinated soda, but most of the time, especially with meals, I'll still drink water.
2) The only cat I like is Ralphie. I'm a dog person, and I never liked cats growing up. But, Tricia loves cats, so I got Ralphie for her as a gift our first Christmas. Ralphie is basically the most calm cat ever, which is nice. He and I have an understanding. Plus, he's Meka's best friend, so I basically have to like him.
3) Chocolate Chip Cookies are my weakness. If you find me dead with cookie crumbs near my mouth, you'll know I died happy.
4) I almost always wear something brown and/or blue. I don't know if it's because I have brown hair (when I have hair) and blue eyes, but I'm somehow subconsciously drawn to predominately wearing these two colors. I have, in the past few years, forced myself to purchase clothing of other colors, but still, browns and blues dominate my wardrobe.
5) I hate arriving late. I'm almost always arriving early, usually extremely early. Nothing ruins my day more than having a plan for a long trip and getting a late start. You can be late all you want...I don't care...just don't make me late.
6) I, like everyone else in the world (apparently) hate the "new" facebook. It automatically switched over on me the other day, and I haven't spent much time there since. I'm usually an early adopter to change, but cluttered websites (like the new facebook) just leave me confused and frustrated. And, no, I won't join your "24 billion people against the new facebook group", so don't ask.
7) I think that Giant Squids are the most fascinating creatures in the history of the world. And, yes, they do exist...and I'm pretty sure they could kill and eat you.
So, there you go. You are more intelligent now than you were 5 minutes ago (because I guarantee nobody knew all of those things about me), which is more than you can say about some blogs. Feel free to post you own 7 Things list on your own blog...I give you permission to steal from my genius...