Thursday, September 27, 2007

Upcoming Stuffs

> Tricia has completed 11 of the 23 days of PT she needs to be placed on the active transplant list. At our rate, this mean the soonest she would probable be placed on the list is in about 3 weeks.

> Tricia, espeically, is very excited about the upcoming NC State Fair. I went with my family and the crazy Korbachs at least 15 years ago and haven't been since. From what I hear, NC does state fairs as good as anyone. We're literally just a few miles from the fairgrounds.

> Tricia's feeling much better, but the cold has given her lots of nasty mucus in her lungs. The build-up of mucus is what deteriorates her lungs because it allows bugs and bacteria and other stuff to get in and stay in. She has a lot of coughing to do.

> We're both excited that we might be able to participate in our church's HUGE Trunk or Treat event in October.


I'll give 27 points to the first person to find me in this photo AND figure out what famous movie character I was last year...

> We're going home today. I'll get two full work days in at the church instead of just one like last week. But, I've also been doing work here in Durham, so no need to fire me yet.

> I'm going to breakfast now to eat my granola and yogurt mix. Hopefully, the OJ will be "in of order"...

Nate

5 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

This is just getting too easy for me Nathan. You are really going to have to step up the difficulty level, ok??? Napolean Dynamite, Baby!

CFHusband said...

20 bonus points if anyone can name EVERY member of my family (by first name only) that is also in this picture (and yes, that includes the out-laws).

Coach Prentice said...

Well, to have the time to do that I will have to go administer Benadryl to the babies. Be right back.....

Anonymous said...

That would be:
Rick
Don
Rachel
Sarah
Ramon
Andy
Gail
I can't identify the picture underneath Rick's so that one doesn't count!

CFHusband said...

OH! Marie comes in from nowhere and steals the points! And, we all know that bonus points are so much better than regular points...