They were able to do a biopsy during the bronch, but it looks like the samples they pulled are useless, so they can't yet determine if it is cancer or something else. This means that Tricia will be scheduled for a surgical biopsy, hopefully no later than the first of next week.
This also means that she's basically in the hospital for literally no reason until then, except, to be discharged, even if we were to stay in Durham, means probably pushing a surgery date further back, which isn't the best option. All they'll do over the next few days is check her vitals and give her her normal meds, which is what we do at home. She won't even have an IV.
All that to say, we're both very bummed. Being in Durham, we've discovered, is incredibly easier and more enjoyable when we're all at "home".
Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers...we'll continue waiting to see why God has us here.