Friday, May 9, 2008

(Bump) Get Involved!

If you missed this the first time, or emailed me and never heard from anyone, please email me and let me know if you're interested in helping out!

Our CF Committee is looking for people who might be interested in getting involved in helping in any way, shape or form with our walk on September 13.

Even if you have no idea what you can offer, if you are interested in helping out with the walk or with any of the fun stuff that goes into planning the walk, I promise we can find something for you to contribute. So, please, EMAIL ME.

Thanks!

Nate

2 comments:

Blessings From Above said...

If we live out of town, is there a way to still get involved? Other than donating (which I have done!).

Anonymous said...

Hey Nate,
I just wanted to tell you that my friend and I are doing the CF Walk tomorrow in Austin, TX in honor of Tricia. I raised $100! I even got a random donation from a man I don't even know who just believes in the cause. We'll try to get some pictures at the walk and send them to you!