Saturday, March 1, 2008

Duh!

So, what do you say to the nurses who are feeding your wife through her GTube, spill some of the nasty feeds on her, and say something like "I knew that was going to happen..."?

This happens a lot...seriously, how hard can it be to grab a towel and place it under the general pouring area, just in case (which some nurses do, and we are both very thankful)? I know it's easier than having to replace her clothes and/or blankets after the fact...

It might seem silly to be upset about this, but it's not, especially when it happens over and over, especially when your wife is sleeping...

Don't get me wrong, I love nurses and think they're the greatest people in the world, but sometimes...

GRRRR.

That feels better...

Nate

And, I still think nurses don't get paid enough...