Interestingly enough, both Tricia and I, and apparently some of our family have all had the same thoughts and prayers without knowing it, until this evening...that it would be very cool if Tricia were to get the call for her new lungs on Easter Sunday. (see my last post for why we think this would be cool)
It's been exactly one month since Tricia was listed, which was about the number of days that our doctors told us to expect to wait.
We've been told that the weekends are the best days for receiving the call.
Please, consider praying and/or hoping with us specifically for...
> New, healthy lungs
> Tricia to stay stable as she is really on the brink of not doing well
> The donor and family
Again, tomorrow would be a great day for this miracle of life through death, but as always, we pray for God's will, knowing that His plan is always best...just, maybe, tomorrow will be the best for Tricia.